Kenton, Zachary; Filos, Angelos; Gal, Yarin; Evans, Owain (2019). "Generalizing from a few environments in safety-critical reinforcement learning. ICLR 2019 SafeML Workshop"
- Postdoctoral Researcher, Computer Science Department, University of Oxford, Sep 2018 -
- Lead on AI Safety projects in Prof Yarin Gal’s machine learning group.
- Research Assistant, Future of Humanity Institute, University of Oxford, Feb 2018 -
- Author on Predicting Human Deliberative Judgments with Machine Learning, in collaboration with Ought.
- Project lead on meta-learning project for safe exploration.
- Visiting Researcher, Montreal Institute for Learning Algorithms (MILA), University of Montreal, Sept 2017 -
- Joint lead author on Three Factors Influencing Minima in SGD, with Jastrzebski, Arpit, Ballas, Fischer, Bengio and Storkey
- Second author on DNNs Sharpest Directions Along the SGD Trajectory, with Jastrzebski, Ballas, Fischer, Bengio and Storkey
- Gave MILA Seminar on Three Factors Influencing Minima in SGD
- Data Scientist, ASI Data Science, Jan 2017 - August 2017
- Built a recommendation system for a major supermarket
- Predictive modelling for a political campaign
- QMUL: Teaching Assistant, 2013 - 2016
- Statistical Physics
- Quantum Mechanics
- General Relativity
- PhD in Physics, Queen Mary University of London, 2017
- MA (Cantab) MMath, Mathematics, University of Cambridge, Distinction, 2013
Jastrzębski, Stanisław; Kenton, Zachary; Ballas, Nicolas; Fischer, Asja; Bengio, Yoshua; Storkey, Amos (2018). "DNNs Sharpest Directions Along the SGD Trajectory"
Evans, Owain; Stuhlmüller, Andreas; Cundy, Chris; Carey, Ryan; Kenton, Zachary; McGrath, Thomas; Schreiber, Andrew (2018). "Predicting Human Deliberative Judgments with Machine Learning"
Jastrzębski, Stanisław; Kenton, Zachary; Arpit, Devansh; Ballas, Nicolas; Fischer, Asja; Bengio, Yoshua; Storkey, Amos (2017). "Three Factors Influencing Minima in SGD"
Kenton, Zachary (2017). "Inflation: Connecting Theory with Observables."
Kenton, Zachary, Mulryne, David J. (2016). "The separate universe approach to soft limits." JCAP.
Kenton, Zachary, Mulryne, David J. (2015). "The squeezed limit of the bispectrum in multi-field inflation." JCAP.
Kenton, Zachary, Mulryne, David J., and Thomas, Steven. (2015). "Generating the cosmic microwave background power asymmetry with gNL." PRD.
Kenton, Zachary and Thomas, Steven. (2015). "D-brane potentials in the warped resolved conifold and natural inflation." JHEP.